Even before I became a mother, I could appreciate a good picture book. Some tell great stories and teach good lessons. Other books simply have amazing artwork. Some books are simply hilarious! Here are 10 awesome picture books that every child MUST own. The best part is that each book is hardback and under $10! Check out these great gift ideas:
*Note: Amazon prices can and will change at any time so be sure to check the final price before making a purchase.
1. Journey by Aaron Becker is a picture book without words. The artwork is very detailed and allows the “reader” to interpret the adventure as they would like.
2. At the complete opposite end of the spectrum is the hilarious book by BJ Novak called, The Book with No Pictures.
3. Did I Ever Tell You How Lucky You Are? by Dr Seuss touches on the importance for being grateful for what we have.
4. Press Here by Herve Tullet is a simple yet surprisingly interactive book that produces lots of giggles.
5. Kids LOVE the color and singing adventures of Pete the Cat: I Love My White Shoes by Eric Litwin and James Dean
6. Sisters by David McPhail celebrates how sisters can be very different and yet very much the same.
7. Kids love crayons. This humorous story tells what would happen The Day the Crayons Quit by Drew Daywalt and Oliver Jeffers.
8. Kids will enjoy The Adventures of Beekle: The Unimaginary Friend by Dan Santat has he finds his place in the world.
9. Oh, The Places You’ll Go! by Dr. Seuss is a classic book that instills in children their self-worth and ability to follow any path in life.
10. Only One You by Linda Kranz shows kids the beauty of being unique.
You may also be interested in 20 Top Rated Board Books Under $5
Join our Mommysavers Deals group on Facebook for the latest updates daily.