For the past 7 day, I have been co-hosting a 7 Day Clean Eating Crock Pot Challenge. Basically, I a bunch of Beach Body coaches under Kim Danger (the creator of Mommysavers and Beach Ready Now) got together to host a fun week of delicious and frugal clean eating for busy families. I have to say that it turned out pretty well. The enthusiam among the challengers was amazing and kind of inspiring. I have been in a stress-filled slump lately and this group helped me feel inspired to try new recipes and have some fun. Everything is more fun when done in a group. This was no exception! I want to thank everyone involved.
Even if you didn’t join us, it’s not too late! You can create your own personal 7 Day Crock Pot Challenge with this guide HERE. The guide includes a full seven day 21 Day Fix approved meal plan. It also includes a grocery list, meal recipes, Shakeology recipes, and snack ideas. The crock pot recipes include:
- Crock Pot Balsamic Roast
- Creamy Italian Chicken (Pictured above compliments of challenger Shannon)
- Delicious Crock Pot Pork Loin
- Turkey Bolognese Sauce
- Greek Chicken with Quinoa
- Crock Pot Turkey Chili
- Crock Pot Salsa Chicken
Here are a couple other fun ideas:
- Create a 7 Day Challenge with a few members of your family or friends. It’s easy to create your own Facebook group so you can post pictures and check in with each other.
- Have a Clean Eating Crock Pot Potluck Dinner! Assign a recipe to each family coming to the potluck meal. Then everyone gets to try all of these delicious dishes. Print out copies of the recipe so everyone can take one home. Also, try this Hot Apple Dump recipe for dessert!
Want even more? Check out these 21 Day Fix Approved Clean Eating Crock Pot Recipes.
Never miss a deal, tip, or recipe when you subscribe to our newsletter to the right of the screen —->