This is recipe is my take on a recipe found on The Rachael Ray Show. I don’t have a chance to watch it regularly but when I caught this recipe. It was designed as a compliment to another easy meal (that it’s clean eating) but I couldn’t resist trying the spinach and it’s so good! Plus there are only 4 ingredients and it takes 10 minutes from start to finish.
Clean Eating Lemon Garlic Spinach
- 12-16 oz bagged spinach
- 2 cloves of garlic or 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- juice of 1/2 fresh lemon
- olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Drizzle olive oil into a medium frying pan. You want just enough to cover the bottom of the pan. Heat the pan on medium heat.
- Add the garlic and stir so the garlic doesn’t burn.
- Add spinach to the pan. Flip and stir it gently with a pair of tongs. *It will wilt quickly so don’t overcook it.
- Squeeze in some lemon juice as you continue to stir the spinach.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
This dish is so delicious, easy, and healthy! It works well with any main dish whether it’s chicken, pork, fish, or beef. It also works well with brown rice, whole wheat pasta, couscous, and more.
Here are many more great clean eating recipes and ideas:
- More Clean Eating Side Dishes
- Yummy Clean Eating Comfort Food
- 21 Day Fix Approved Clean Eating Crock Pot Recipes
- 21 Day Fix Approved: 7 Days of Delicious Crock Pot Recipes
- 21 Day Fix Clean Eating Crock Pot Desserts
- Clean Eating Recipes that Cost $5 or Less
- 10 Clean Eating Turkey Leftover Recipes
- Clean Eating Brunch Ideas
- Clean Eating Party Food Ideas
Never miss a deal, tip, or recipe when you subscribe to our newsletter to the right of your screen —->
Also, be sure to join my Frugal Fitness Facebook group.