I put this recipe together several years ago based on something I read in a book. No joke! The main character was a personal chef and made roasted potatoes with parmesan cheese and I decided to replicate it (as much as I could without a recipe). It’s been a hit with my entire family ever since. Best part is that it’s clean eating and it’s a fantastic comfort food.
Clean Eating Parmesan Roasted Potatoes
- 5-6 medium white or red roasted potatoes, peeled and chopped into large bit-sized pieces.
- 2 Tablespoons of olive oil
- 1/4 cup of shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 Tablespoon of All-Purpose Seasoning
- 1 Tablespoon dried onions
- 1 Tablespoon garlic powder
- Mix the olive oil, parmesan cheese, all purpose seasoning, dried onions, and garlic powder in a small bowl.
- Stir the parmesan mixture and potatoes in a large bowl.
- Spread into a glass baking pan.
- Bake at 375 degrees for about an hour or until potatoes are lightly golden on the outside and tender in the inside.
Never miss a deal, tip, or recipe when you subscribe to our newsletter to the right of your screen —->