It doesn’t get much less expensive than a 4×6 print. Sometimes you can even get them for FREE when you order from photo processing places you’ve never used before. Use those deals to your advantage when it comes time to create Valentines for your child’s classroom.
- New Snapfish Customers Get 50 Free Prints through this link
- New SeeHere Customers Get 50 Free with promo code: prints-6
- New Kodak Gallery Customers Get 50 Free premium prints
- New Clark Color Customers Get 40 Prints through this link
- New Shutterfly Customers Get 50 Free Prints through this link
This is not a photo card – it is actually a 4×6 print that I edited in Photoshop. If you have similar software, you can do the same thing. First, I got the basic photos I wanted. Then, I designed my own 4 x 6 Valentine card with my photo editing software. Next, I uploaded the project to a photo processing site and ordered enough to hand out to my daughter’s kindergarten class. I may be a bit impartial, but I think she had the cutest ones of all her classmates!