– 1.5 lbs of hamburger meat
– 1 medium size sweet onion, chopped into chunks
– a can of kidney beans undrained
– a 28-oz. can of crushed tomatoes
– 2 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
– 4 Tbsp. chili powder
– 1 Tbsp. sugar (and a pinch)
– Salt to taste
– Brown hamburger meat and sweet onion together then add Worcestershire sauce, chili powder, sugar, and salt. Cook thoroughly.
– Pour in crushed tomatoes and kidney beans, bring to boil
– Turn heat down and let simmer for at least 6 hours (or throw it in your crock pot on low)
I licked my bowl clean! Bon appetit!