Egg White Bites are a healthy breakfast food that the whole family will enjoy. They are easy-to-make and the perfect grab-n-go breakfast item for those busy weekday mornings. You can make these the night before and just pop them in the microwave for a few seconds to reheat.
Egg White Bites
- 1 carton Egg Beaters, 100% egg whites (large enough carton to get about 24 Tbsp. out of)
- Small bag of baby spinach, chopped or torn into pieces
- 1/3 cup white onion, diced
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
- Olive oil cooking spray
- Black pepper for seasoning
- Optional: 1 pkg (2.5 oz) Great Value Real Bacon Pieces
Step 2: Chop or tear the baby spinach leaves into pieces so they fit better in the bottom of each muffin cup. Now place them in the bottom of each cup.
*Note: If you want to you can add other vegetables to these egg white bites. You can also serve them with some low-fat sour cream or clean eating salsa.