Crock Pot Cheesy Chicken and Stuffing
- 1 package (1.25 lbs.) Chicken Breast Tenders
- 6 slices Swiss Cheese
- 2 cans (10 3/4 oz) Cream of Chicken soup*
- 1/4 c. milk
- 1 box (6 oz.) Chicken Stuffing
- 1 stick Butter, melted
Don't want to use canned soups? Learn how to make your own Homemade Condensed Cream Soups
Step 1: Lay the whole package of chicken breast tenders in the bottom of the crock pot.
Step 2: Take the six slices of Swiss cheese and lay them on top of the chicken breast tenders.
*You can serve Crock Pot Cheesy Chicken and Stuffing as a whole meal or as part of the main meal with a side dish of vegetables.
More Crock Pot Chicken recipes:
- Crock Pot Chicken and Wild Rice Stuffing
- Teriyaki Crock Pot Chicken – Delicious and Cheap
- Crock Pot Hawaiian BBQ Chicken – Just 3-Ingredients
- Crock Pot Cream Cheese Chicken
- Crock Pot Chicken Enchilada Casserole
- Crock Pot Chicken and Noodles
- Crock Pot Orange Chicken