This Crock Pot recipe is pure comfort food! Crock Pot Cheesy Chicken and Stuffing is heavenly to smell while it is cooking and the chicken and stuffing turn out moist.
Crock Pot Cheesy Chicken and Stuffing
- 1 package (1.25 lbs.) Chicken Breast Tenders
- 6 slices Swiss Cheese
- 2 cans (10 3/4 oz) Cream of Chicken soup*
- 1/4 c. Milk
- 1 box (6 oz.) Chicken Stuffing
- 1 stick Butter, melted
Don't want to use canned soups? Learn how to make your own Homemade Condensed Cream Soups
Step 1: Lay the whole package of chicken breast tenders in the bottom of the crock pot.
Step 2: Take the six slices of Swiss cheese and lay them on top of the chicken breast tenders.
Step 3: In a medium bowl, combine both cans of Cream of Chicken soup with the milk, stir until completely blended.
Step 4: Spoon the blended soup and milk mixture on top of the cheese and spread it out to cover all the cheese.
Step 5: Sprinkle the whole box of dry chicken stuffing mix on top of the soup mixture.
Step 6: Melt the stick of butter in a small microwave-safe bowl in the microwave and then drizzle the butter over the stuffing.
Step 7: Put the crock pot cover on and cook on high for 4 hours.
*You can serve Crock Pot Cheesy Chicken and Stuffing as a whole meal or as part of the main meal with a side dish of vegetables.
More Crock Pot Chicken recipes:
- Crock Pot Chicken and Wild Rice Stuffing
- Teriyaki Crock Pot Chicken – Delicious and Cheap
- Crock Pot Hawaiian BBQ Chicken – Just 3-Ingredients
- Crock Pot Cream Cheese Chicken
- Crock Pot Chicken Enchilada Casserole
- Crock Pot Chicken and Noodles
- Crock Pot Orange Chicken
View more recipes in our Frugal Moms Crock Pot Forum and Follow our Crock Pot Cooking Board on Pinterest!
Leave a Reply