Are you and your kids having as much fun making Easter crafts as we are? I hope so! My kids and I have crafted an entire wall of Spring and Easter crafts. We put our fun Easter basket photo crafts right in the center.
- cereal box
- sheet of cardstock
- photo (works best with portrait orientation)
- tissue paper squares, about 1.5×1.5 inches (I used crepe paper)
- white glue
- shallow container for glue
- unsharpened pencil
2. Cover the cardboard Easter basket template with puffs of tissue paper squares. There are detailed instructions for this in the Puffy Tissue Paper Easter Egg Craft instructions. As usual, little brother is coloring in the background.
3. Glue the photo onto the sheet of cardstock. Glue the tissue paper-covered Easter Basket over the photo. I added some green tissue paper puffs under the basket for grass.
4. Trim the cardstock around the Easter basket, if desired.
My preschooler had a lot more endurance with the tissue paper squares than when we made the puffy easter egg craft. She made an entire Easter basket overflowing with colored eggs.
Use these FREE photo print offers to try out more of our photo crafts.