Keeping active children busy during while traveling can be difficult and exhausting. Sometimes there just isn’t time to make and create DIY games and projects. A busy mom’s best bet is hit up The Dollar Store and Target Dollar Spot for some inexpensive toys, coloring books, and other items and throw them into a backpack. That’s usually how we roll at our house.
Keeping that in mind, here are 10 items you can purchase to keep your kids busy in the car that might be worth the purchase price. Each one is under $10:
*Note: Remember that Amazon prices can and will change at any time.
1. Start fun and lively conversations with this Melissa and Doug Family Road Trip Box of Questions for $9.99.
2. Spot It! On the Road contains 5 games specifically meant to be played while traveling for $9.49.
3. Every member of the family can have fun spotting fellow travelers and their origins with The License Plate Game for $6.29.
5. Learn about our country as your travel using the National Geographic Ultimate U.S. Road Trip Atlas. The book contains 75 color photos from all different states and includes games, activities, and more for $5.56.
6. Create some silly fun with this Funny Faces Reusable Sticker Tote for $9.99.
7. Kids can re-enact scenes from one of their favorite movies with this Magnetic Fun Toy Story Set for $8.49.
8. Let your kiddos create art while on the road with this mess-free Melissa & Doug Water Wow Coloring Book for $4.99.
9. Your preschooler can stay busy while traveling with this Dr. Seuss 4-in-1 Travel Game Cube for $9.42.
10. Before or while you are on the road, download the Would You Rather Question Book for Kids. The Kindle version can be instantly downloaded onto any Kindle device or app for $2.99. However if you have Kindle Unlimited you can grab it for FREE!
Need some good trip for traveling with children? Here are 50+ Travel Tips that you may be able to use.