Over the years we’ve collected tips on all sorts of other ways to use dryer sheets. They not only keep your clothes static-free and smelling fresh, they have all sorts of other alternate uses as well that you may not have heard about! Among them:
Other Uses for Dryer Sheets
- If you have a frying pan with tough, caked-on food just soak overnight with a dryer sheet and a small bit of hot water on the bottom of the pan. In the morning, remove the dryer sheet and wash as usual. You’ll be able to wipe clean like magic!
- Dryer sheets can be used to remove soapy buildup in your shower easily and leave glass shiny.
- Place them anywhere you want a fresh smell: laundry baskets, bottom of trash cans, and in gym bags
- Dryer sheets can also be used to keep pesky bugs like bees and mosquitoes away
- Use a dryer sheet for removing dust from a TV screen or computer monitor
- To remove soot from a candle, use a dryer sheet
- To reduce static in hair and on clothing
- Get crafty: Use a dryer sheet as an accessory in hair or on clothing
- Use a dryer sheet to pick up pet hair on furniture and fabric
- Keep a dryer sheet in your suitcase to keep clothes smelling fresh while traveling
- Place in shoes to remove odor
- Place a dryer sheet inside your toilet paper roll. With each spin, the fragrance is released
- Use to clean bugs off your car. Get your car wet, then wipe down with a dryer sheet.
- Place underneath the front seat of your car to keep it smelling fresh