bacon Ranch pasta salad
- 1 lb. cavatappi pasta or other spiral-shaped pasta
- 1 16-oz. bottle ranch dressing
- 1 lb. bacon, cooked and cut into bits
- 1/2 red onion, cut in half and thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 C. Swiss cheese, cubed
- 1 1/2 C. grape or cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 2 C. Romaine lettuce leaves, chopped
Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and cool. Mix with salad dressing, bacon, red onion, cheese, and tomatoes. Chill well. Before serving, toss with Romaine lettuce.
View more pasta salad recipes submitted by our members.
Leave a Reply