These Chicken Salad Pitas are a must-try if you’re into clean eating! They contain yummy, healthy ingredients such as Greek yogurt, red grapes, sea salt and chicken tenderloins. This recipe is very easy-to-make and keeps in the fridge for up to 3 days.
Chicken Salad Pitas
- 1-1.5 lbs (about 8 pieces) cooked, skinless/boneless chicken breast tenderloins
- 1/2 cup celery, chopped
- 2-2 1/2 Tbsp. red onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup red seedless grapes, quartered
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt, plain
- Whole-wheat pita pockets
- Optional: Romaine lettuce leaves
While the chicken is cooling, chop up the celery and red onion. Wash and quarter the red grapes.
*Optional: If you want you can first line the pita pocket with Romain lettuce leaves and then fill it with the chicken salad. You can also take a bunch of different lettuce leaves and put them on a plate and put a big scoop of the chicken salad on top of them and eat it like that.