My original meatloaf recipe was adapted a long time ago from a Paula Deen recipe (I think). I’ve changed it over the years and now it’s clean eating yet still a comfort food.
Clean Eating Cheeseburger Turkey Meatloaf
4 servings (1 serving = 1/4 of a loaf)
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1/4 cup panko bread crumbs
- 2 Tablespoons of plan greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup bell peppers, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup onions, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1 egg
- salt and pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl and combine it really well. You may need to actually mix it with your own hands (washed of course).
- Spread the mixture evenly in a loaf pan.
- Bake at 375 degrees with 45-60 minutes *depending on the size of the loaf pan.
To freeze, form loaf onto the middle of a sheet of wax paper, then wrap it up. Then wrap up that package tightly into foil. Then it’s ready to go in the freezer. Just pull it out to defrost the day before you want to bake it.
Crockpot: You can also stick your meatloaf in the crock pot and let it cook on low all day.
Im still learning the 21 Day Fix equivalents. However I believe for 1 serving they are: 1 red, 1/4 green, 1/2 blue, and 1 orange.
Find out more about my personal journey into clean eating and more yummy recipes HERE. Don’t want to miss a recipe or deal? Subscribe to our newsletter to the right —->