I LOVE Tilapia! It's a very light non-fishing tasting fish. It's refreshing and delicious. It's also a frugal fish. I can often find pre-frozen 2 lb bags for around $6 at local grocery stores. Doing a southwestern seasoning makes it really nice to roll over until another meal. Check it out.
Clean Eating Southwestern Tilapia
- 2 lb of boneless tilapia fillets
- lime juice
- 21 Day Fix Southwestern Seasoning
- olive oil
- Drizzle a little olive oil at the bottom of 2 baking pans.
- Place the tilapia fillets in the pan.
- Drizzle lime juice and southwestern seasoning over the fish.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Baked Tilapia
- Baked Acorn Squash
- Steamed Veggie Mix
- Tilapia Tacos
- Corn tortillas
- Lowfat Cheddar cheese
- Salsa (or homemade Fresh Salsa or Mango Salsa)
Check out many more delicious clean eating recipes HERE.
Never miss a recipe, tip, or deal when you subscribe to our newsletter at the right of the screen —->
Leave a Reply