copycat recipes: Taco Bell Crunchwrap Supreme
This copycat recipe for Taco Bell Crunchwrap Supreme tastes and smells like the real deal! My family gave it two thumbs up and said this copycat recipe was a keeper.
Taco Bell Crunchwrap Supreme Ingredients:
- 1 package of burrito size flour tortillas
- 1 package of crunchy corn tostada shells
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 packet taco seasoning mix or you can use your own Homemade Taco Seasoning Mix
- 3/4 c. water (for taco seasoning mix)
- nacho cheese sauce (Tostito's Smooth and Cheesy dip)
- sour cream
- shredded lettuce
- diced tomatoes
- Optional: shredded cheese
Step 2: Brown the ground beef in a medium-sized skillet, until no longer pink. As it is browning you can season it with a little salt and pepper. Add the taco seasoning mix and 3/4 c. water, stir until well mixed.
Step 3: Place one of the flour tortillas in the microwave for 10 seconds so it is easier to fold. Spoon some of the seasoned ground beef in the center of the warmed tortilla shell. (Make it no bigger than the size of the tostada shell). (Pic. #1)
Step 4: Top the beef with the nacho cheese sauce. (Pic. #2)
Step 6: Sprinkle lettuce and tomato on top of it. (Pic. #4)
Step 9: Flip over and brown the other side.
More Copycat Recipes.
Be sure to follow our Copycat Recipes Board on Pinterest!