crock pot recipes: 10 Tempting Desserts
Who doesn't love a good dessert? Finding time and recipes to make them is a whole other story. Here is a great variety of desserts that you can make in your crock pot. That's right, I said CROCK POT! From chocolate to fruit, there is sure to be a recipe here for everyone to enjoy.
1. Crock Pot Cranberry Orange Cake
This fruity and tart recipe is great any time of the year and would especially be fantastic for a brunch or holiday breakfast.
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 4 eggs, room temperature
- 1 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- Zest from 1 orange
- 3 cups flour, divided (2 3/4 cup and 1/4 cup)
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 (12 oz.) package fresh cranberries
cranberry Orange Cake Glaze:
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 Tbsp. orange juice
Click the link to find instructions and photos of this recipe.
2. Crock Pot Carrot Cake
Topped with Cream Cheese Frosting, this recipe is great for Easter, birthdays, or any time you need a decadent dessert.
3. Crock Pot Peach Dump Cake
Needing no extra topping, this dessert is a “fix-it and forget it” recipe. This is another great brunch idea.
4. Crock Pot Turtle Cake
Chocolate, caramel and pecans. What's not to love? The “semi-homemade” aspect also makes this nice and easy to whip up.
5. Crock Pot Mud Cake
Served with whipped cream or ice cream, this dessert is the ultimate chocolate fix. Best served warm.
6. Crock Pot Berry Maple Crumble
The flavor combination of the berries, maple syrup, and walnuts makes this dessert a unique choice. What a great option for guests!
7. Crock Pot Caramel Apple Dessert
This recipe screams “Fall” and would be an awesome Halloween tradition. You would also chop up the apples into small pieces and serve this as a dip for graham crackers and other dippers.
8. Crock Pot Apple Pie
Here is an easy version of an American classic. This dessert would be fantastic served warm with whipped cream on a cold evening. Served cold, it would be really fun for a summer picnic or potluck.
9. Crock Pot Pumpkin Pudding
This recipes gives you a little taste of Thanksgiving any time of the year. Plus, there is no need to worry about making a perfect pie crust.
10. Crock Pot Chocolate Almond Fondue
Who would have thought to make fondue in a crock pot? This recipes can be changed up and flavored any way you want. Serve with the classic strawberries, bananas, marshmallows, pound cake, and more.
Please let us know which ones you have tried and liked! Our forum member enjoy sharing their own Crock Pot Dessert Recipes. Have any of your own? Please share them HERE.
Other Links and Resources you may like:
- Here are some of our best Crock Pot Recipes.
- Our Crock Pot Forum has tons of tips and recipes for your crock pot. View any time you would like or become a member to ask questions and share your own recipes and ideas.
- Keep updated on the best crock pot recipes and finds by following our Crock Pot Pinterest Board.
Leave a Reply