- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 can (14.5 oz) beef broth
- 1 can (15 oz) kidney beans, drained
- 1 can (15 oz) black beans, drained
- 1 can (11 oz) corn, drained
- 1 can (10 oz) diced tomatoes and green chilies
- 1 can (8 oz) tomato sauce
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- In a skillet, cook the ground beef over medium heat until browned. Drain the excess fat.
- Add the onion and garlic to the skillet and cook until the onion is translucent.
- Transfer the beef mixture to the crockpot.
- Add the beef broth, kidney beans, black beans, corn, diced tomatoes and green chilies, tomato sauce, chili powder, cumin, paprika, salt, and black pepper to the crockpot. Stir to combine.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or on high for 3-4 hours.
- Serve hot with your favorite toppings, such as shredded cheese, sour cream, and tortilla chips.
Enjoy your delicious and easy crockpot taco soup!