These cute Easter Bunny Peeps Cupcakes are easy to make and look fabulous on your table for Easter dinner. Plus, kids love to help make them! What I like the most is that they are pretty easy to make, and forgiving if you aren’t a “Pinterest Mom” . You really can’t mess this one up, it’s a failproof recipe!
Supplies Needed for Peeps Cupcakes:
- Box cake mix and required ingredients
- 24 cupcake liners
- 24 marshmallow Peeps
- 24 toothpicks
- Green icing (I used Wilton Leaf Green Gel in white frosting)
- Wilton 10 Inch Featherweight Piping Bag and Coupler Set
- Wilton Decorating Tip #233
- Reese’s Pieces Pastel Eggs (or similar candy)
How to Make Easter Peeps Cupcakes:
Bake cupcakes in paper liners according to package instructions. Cool. Push toothpick halfway into marshmallow Peeps candies, leaving half to anchor in cupcake. Pipe green frosting onto the cupcake using the #233 Wilton decorating tip. Insert toothpick in the center of cupcake. Place 2-3 of the Reese’s Pastel Candies onto the cupcake to look like Easter eggs.