This S'mores in a Jar craft makes a great hostess or springtime gift for a teacher and is a fun way to use Marshmallow easter peeps. They're adorable, and very easy!
1. Take one sleeve of graham crackers and crush to make crumbs
2. Layer 1/2 – 2/3 of the crumbs in a 1 quart Ball jar
3. Place 8 marshmallow peeps (Bunny ones) standing up, facing out around the inside of the jar
4. Press them up against the glass, but don't squash them
5. Carefully spoon remaining crumbs in the center of the jar to support the bunnies, pressing down to keep them secure
6. On top of this pour 1-1/4 cup springtime-colored m&ms
7. Spoon 1/3 cup brown sugar into center of M&Ms, gently pressing with a spoon
Attach a gift tag to say:
easter bunny S'MORES
1. Empty the jar contents into a bowl. Snip the bunnies into bits with kitchen sheers or cut up with a knife. Return the bunny bits to the mixture. Mix well.
2. Melt 1/2 cup butter; add 1 teaspoon vanilla. Pour this over the dry ingredients, mixing well. Pat into a greased 9″ square pan. Bake at 350 degrees F for 15 minutes. Cool and cut into bars.
[…] Bunny Smores in a Jar from Mommy Savers […]
[…] EASTER BUNNY SMORES // MOMMY SAVERS […]
[…] These are a fun Easter twist on everyone’s favorite campfire treat. Head over to Mommy Savers website for full directions on how to put these little master pieces […]