If you’re looking for an Easter treat, these Easter Cupcakes ideas are all much easier than they look! Fun for kids, and everyone else at your Easter gathering, these cute cupcakes can be made from box mixes, and easily decorated. Read on for 10 Easter cupcake ideas.
- Easter Bunny Peeps Cupcakes – Peeps bunnies hide eggs on these adorable cupcakes.
- Easter Chick Cupcakes – Dyed coconut and Wilton candy eyes make these cute Easter chicks .
- Spring Flower Cupcakes – A fun Easter cupcake recipe to make with kids, these flower cupcakes are a lot easier to decorate than they look.
- Easter Basket Cupcakes – Another cute way to use Peeps bunnies to decorate your Easter cupcakes.
- Fun Easter Cupcakes – If your child loves to bake on her own, try these fun Easter cupcakes.
- Popcorn Cupcakes – These popcorn cupcakes are cute, and if done in a color other than yellow, would make cute spring flowers.
- Rainbow Cupcakes – Rainbows are always fun for spring!
- Color Swirl Cheater Cupcakes – Another version of rainbow cupcakes, make them even easier with this cheater tip.
- Coconut Cupcakes – Coconut cupcakes are a delightful Spring flavor. This is a from-scratch recipe.
- Easter Cake Decorating Ideas – Several more ideas for decorating Easter cakes or cupcakes.