– Make Wild Rice according to the directions on the box.
– Chop the green peppers, onions, and water chestnuts into large chunks and saute. Empty the veggies into a well greased 13 x 9 glass casserole dish.
– Using same skillet brown spicy sausage
– Put cooked Wild Rice, sauteed green peppers, sweet onions, and water chestnuts, and browned spicy sausage in the 13 x 9 glass casserole dish. Pour 1/2 cup of chicken broth and mix thoroughly.
– Bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees
This can be the main dish with a side salad or as a side. We've used it as both!