Mini heart-shaped pizzas make a fun Valentine's Day dinner, and are even more fun when the kids get to create their own! This fun meal and activity was also very frugal. I made the pizza dough from scratch. The toppings were from my freezer – I bought them on sale AND with a coupon!
Here are some coupon match-ups for this Valentine's Day meal:
If you want to make mini heart pizzas with your kids for Valentine's Day, here are the instructions.
1. Form pizza dough into heart shapes. I shared my pizza dough recipe here, or you could use frozen or refrigerated dough.
2. Bake the heart-shaped dough at 400 for about 5 minutes.
3. Using a spoon, press down the inside of the hearts to make a spot for toppings.
4. Add your desired pizza toppings!
5. Return the pizzas to the oven and bake until the cheese is melted. Enjoy!
Leave a Reply