Cutting meat from a meal is a huge way to reduce your grocery budget. black bean tacos are a very frugal (yet delicious) meatless meal.
– 1 can of black beans
– 1 can of Ro-tel (use $1 off 3 coupon)
– 1/2 package of taco seasoning (use $1 off 2 Ortega products)
– Taco shells (use $1 off 2 Ortega products)
– Tabasco sauce (optional)
Top with (all optional):
– Taco sauce (use $1 off 2 Ortega products)
– Sour cream
– Guacamole (use $2 off 1 coupon)
– mexican cheese
This recipe is too easy. Mix black beans, taco seasoning, and the can of Ro-tel in a skillet over medium-low heat until cooked thoroughly and mixture bubbles. Heat taco shells according to the package directions. In cooked taco shells layer black beans mixture, cheese, sour cream, and other toppings of your choosing to make your taco. That's it. Enjoy your frugal yet delicious meatless tacos!
Side note: Black beans are good for prostate health, so this meal has an extra healthy bonus that we don't have to share with the men.
Very thrifty idea! Thank you!