Do you possess some brag-worthy bargain-hunting skills, have lots of drive and ambition, and consider yourself a pretty good writer? At Mommysavers, that’s a winning combination! We are currently looking for a few good bloggers to help expand our site this fall. We’ll be looking for both existing bloggers to share posts/network with as well as paid Mommysavers writers to help provide original content.
To Become a Blog Partner (Non-Paid Position) You Must:
- Be the owner of a well-established blog
- Host your blog on its own domain
- Have at least 5,000 followers on Facebook
To Join Blogging Team (Paid Position) You Must:
- Be self-motivated
- Be familiar with Mommysavers.com
- Be knowledgeable in saving money, finding bargains, or other areas of frugality
- Be familiar with WordPress blogging software
- Possess excellent writing skills and be able to provide a writing sample
- Possess knowledge of social media sites (Facebook, Twitter) and how to use them
- Be willing to network with other bloggers in our partner network
- Be a current member of the Mommysavers Forums
If you think you’ve got what it takes, send us an email at sydney @mommysavers.com. Write “Blogger Position” in the subject line. Let us know if you’ve ever written a blog, what makes you qualified, and any other relevant details. We will be following up with qualified applicants in August.
Andy Ellenburg says
Anne Wagener says
I would be interested in the paid position. I would like to make a little extra money. I am always bargain hunting for ids clothing discounts.
Kimberly Danger says
Be sure to send an email. I’ll be collecting emails and will follow up with qualified applicants in August. Thanks! 🙂
Trisha Standi says
That sounds like fun I love good deals..
Tamara Cort says
I would love to help
Patricia Alfonzo says
I will like to work for the paid position to make a little extra money. I will love to do a blog in Spanish in order to help the Spanish women who are currently struggling with the English. Please let me know if you will be interested.