I made these easy Christmas Tree treats with my 3 year old and two of her cousins while dinner was cooking. It was simple and fun, a dessert and activity in one! Here’s what you need to make your own Christmas Tree Cones.
- Sugar cones
- White frosting (store bought, or use my recipe below)
- Green food coloring
- Candy pieces to decorate (we used leftover Halloween candy)
- Stir a couple drops of food coloring into the frosting.
- Turn a sugar cone upside down on a plate.
- Frost with green frosting.
- Add candy decorations.
Buttercream Frosting Recipe
2 T. melted butter
1 T. milk
a few drops of vanilla extract
1 c. powdered sugar
Blend ingredients together.
[…] Edible Christmas Tree Cones This treat is an activity and dessert in one! Have the kids decorate their own Christmas trees using sugar ice cream cones – then eat them for dessert! […]
[…] http://www.mommysavers.com/kids%E2%80%99-craft-edible-christmas-tree-cones/ […]