For the past few years, I’ve been lucky enough to hit the road and share some of my best smart shopping tips from my Instant Bargains Book on TV shows across the United States. Besides talking about frugal living, I’ve met some really cool people – from Rev. Jesse Jackson to Alyssa Milano to The Hanson Brothers (photos here). You never know who will be a guest on the morning shows! 🙂
I’m about to embark on another media tour in a couple days, and would love it if you’d tune in! I’ll be sharing tips on online shopping, Halloween costumes for less, finding products with multiple uses, and other fun stuff. My schedule for this fall includes TV appearances on the following shows:
- Saturday, October 8th – Hartford, CT (WVIT-NBC) 9:00 a.m.
- Sunday, October 9th – Charlotte, NC (WBTV-CBS) 6:45 a.m.
- Monday, October 10th – St. Louis, MO (Great Day St. Louis) 10:00 a.m.
- Monday, October 17 – Tampa, FL (WTVT-FOX) TBD
- Tuesday, October 18 – Cleveland, OH (WJW-FOX) 10:00 a.m.
- Wednesday, October 19 – Chicago, IL (WGN-CW) 11:30 a.m.
- Thursday, October 20 – Indianapolis, IN (WISH-CBS) 10:00 a.m.
- Saturday, October 22 – Minneapolis, MN ( KMSP- FOX) 8:30 a.m.
- Monday, October 24 – Dallas, TX (WFAA-TV) 9:00 a.m.
Let me know if you’ll be watching!
[…] you have a chance to catch me on TV in your area talking about smart shopping, you’ll hear that one of the sites I mention to help save money is Retailmenot.com. A […]