Pumpkin carving is an annual Fall tradition all over the country. The downsides are that pumpkin carving is messy, time consuming, and causes pumpkins to rot faster. Here are some fun and cute ways to decorate pumpkins without carving involved:
1. M&M Mini Pumpkins: What a cute idea for those mini-pumpkins you can purchase for $1 at any grocery store.
2. Jeweled Spider Web: Nothing like adding a little bling to your pumpkins.
3. Bathing Beauty Pumpkin: Mr. Potato Head style pumpkins are always fun.
4. Pumpkin Mummy Stack: This can easily be done with pumpkins of any size shape so it’s a very fun and frugal way to create a fun Halloween decoration.
5. Minion Pumpkin: How cute is this?
6. Smurf Pumpkin: Make a whole family with Papa Smurf and the whole gang.
7. Litter of Kittens: What yet another cute and clever way to use those tiny pumpkins.
8. Minnie Mouse Pumpkin: It’s amazing what you can do with paint and a ribbon.
9. Eye Ball Pumpkin: This is a very creepy and clever pumpkin idea.
10. Caterpillar Pumpkins: This idea would be cute as a “Very Hungry Caterpillar” idea as well.
11. Thing 1 and Thing 2: What a fun Dr. Seuss inspired pumpkin!
12. Melted Wax Art Pumpkin: This is a great way to reuse old and used up crayons.
13. Evil Minion Pumpkin: Love minions but what I creepier pumpkin? This is the way to go.
14. Olaf Pumpkin Head: Frozen fans will love this idea. You can even stack 3 small pumpkins and make an entire body.
15. Angry Birds Pumpkin: If you don’t have plastic, you can always use construction paper.
Here are more fun Fall related articles:
- Halloween Food Ideas for Parties: 12 Easy Recipes
- 5 Ways to Save Money on Halloween Costumes
- Thrift Store Animal Costume Ideas
- 10 Creative Kids Halloween Costume Ideas
- DIY Family Halloween Costumes
- DIY Couples Halloween Costume Ideas
- DIY Halloween Hair and Makeup Ideas
- Leftover Halloween Candy Recipes
- 35 Frugal Fall Date Nights Under $5 (or FREE)
- Fall Craft Ideas (10+ Simple Crafts)
Leave a Reply