Free Christmas Printable + The Perfect Present for Grandparents
How adorable is this? It’s the perfect present for grandparents who have everything – and costs next to nothing to make! Plus, it’s too easy.
- Download the .pdf file for the free printable HERE* (right click and save to downloads)
- Print off on card stock paper
- Using a foam brush, paint your child’s hand with the paint color of your choice (I used cheap acrylic paint)
- Press child’s hand gently on the white space
- Let dry thoroughly before framing. I chose a cheap 8.5×11 picture frame from Wal-Mart and spray painted it gold. You could also use a frame you already have at home or shop thrift stores.
I did one handprint for each of my boys and wrote their name and the year under the palm with a fine-point Sharpie.
*All files are for personal use only. Not for commercial resale.