Each week we pin the best tips, recipes and frugal advice from our members as well as from other pinners. If you have an idea you’d like us to pin, be sure to post it in the Mommysavers Discussion Forum (with an original photo) and leave the link here. You just may see your pin shared next time around!
These are some of our hottest original pins from the past week.
Mommysavers is PINTERESTing
- Pumpkin Donut Holes – Yummy seasonal donut bites
- Redneck Party Ideas – Photos and ideas from our members
- Goodwill Shopping Tips – Get the inside scoop on what to look for at Goodwill
- Copycat Recipe: Wendy’s Frosty – Chocolate frosty goodness!
- Lost Parts Bin – 2bearsmom shares this great organization tip
- Halloween Pancakes – Jack O’Lantern Pancakes
- 300 Ideas for Saving Money Every Day– Great tips from our members
- Removing Marks from Ceramic Dishes – a frugal solution
- Homemade Incredibles Costume – Look what member Swishina made!
- Shrimp Scampi in 30 Minutes – Delicious AND frugal