Is your child getting good grades on their report card? If so, check out this list of Report Card freebies and Deals they can get from restaurants and retail stores.
- Baskin Robbins: Free scoop of ice cream for good grades.
- Blockbuster: Free movie rental for good grades.
- Cheryl's cookies: Get up to 3 free cookies for A's.
- Chick-fil-A: Bring in your all A's and B's report card and receive a FREE 8 pack nuggets.
- Chuck E. cheese: Have your child bring in their most recent report card and they will receive FREE tokens for good grades.
- family Video: Free video rental for A's, must bring in the final report card and rent your video.
- Incredible pizza: Trades For Grades program. Straight A's = $6 gamecard credit, A's and B's= $4 gamecard credit and Improved Grades from last report card=$3 gamecard credit.
- Krispy Kreme: Get a free original glazed donut for each A (up to six A's).
- McDonald's: Get a free Happy Meal for straight A's.
- Noah's Bagels: Kids in grades 1-8 will receive one free bagel for every A on their report cards.
- Pizza Hut: Each marking period, any child who has 3 A's or the equivalent thereof, will receive one Personal Pan Pizza and a small soft drink or carton of milk by presenting his or her report card to the manager. This offer is good for Elementary and Middle school students. Dine-in only. Student must be present and the original report card must be presented. Available at participating locations.
- Sbarro: Free slice of cheese or pepperoni pizza and a small drink for all A's and B's.
*Be sure to call ahead to verify that your locations are participating.
Leave a Reply