These Crock Pot Swedish Meatballs are super yummy as either an appetizer or as a main part of a meal. The best thing about this meat ball recipe is that it only consists of 3 ingredients and no pre-cooking! All you do is just dump everything into your crock pot and set it to cook.
Crock Pot Swedish Meatballs
- 1 bag (32-oz.) frozen meatballs, Homestyle variety
- 1 jar (12-oz.) Heinz HomeStyle Gravy, Savory Beef
- 1 container (8-oz.) sour cream
Crock Pot Swedish Meatballs Directions:
Step 1: Pour the whole jar of Savory Beef flavored gravy into the crock pot, next add the whole container of sour cream. Stir these two together until they are completely blended.
Step 2: Add the package of frozen meatballs (fill about two-thirds to three-quarters of the pot). Now, stir until they are all covered with the sauce and put the cover on. Let cook, stirring the meatballs once and awhile.
Serving Suggestions: You can use these as either an appetizer or serve the meatballs over egg noodles or with mashed potatoes. The extra sauce that is in the crock pot you can use as a gravy over the noodles or mashed potatoes.
*This recipe would be great to make for all those Super Bowl parties coming up!
More Crock Pot Meatball Recipes:
- Slow Cooker Meatballs: A MUST for our Super Bowl Party
- Crockpot Meatball Stew
- Pizza Meatballs
- What kind of sauce do you like with meatballs?
- Porcupine Meatballs
- Sweet & Sour Turkey Meatballs
- Easy Slow Cooker Meatballs