I’ve been a 21 Day Fix fan since I discovered the program last March. I committed to the workouts for months, until I “graduated” to 21 Day Fix Extreme when it came out in February. I love the meal plan because it is really about lifestyle changes, not a quick-fix diet. HOWEVER – when your challenge pack arrives in the mail, the whole thing can seem overwhelming. This post is for all of you trying to make sense of it all. If you are looking for the support of a coach, reach out to me via the Contact Me button at the bottom of the screen to join my next challenge group.
MEAL PLANNING Checklist for 21-Day Fix
- Read the 21 Day Fix Eating Plan book from cover to cover. It will help explain the container counts and how to tally your foods
- Figure out your calorie level (page 4 of the 21-Day Fix Eating Plan book)
- (Optional) Use a spreadsheet to create your own Personal 21 Day Fix Approved Foods List for easy reference.
- Think of things you can cook ahead of time to either freezer, containerize, or eat later. Here is a great list of 16 Clean Eating Foods That Can Be Frozen.
- Create your menu plan based on healthy foods you enjoy. We’ve got dozens of ideas for you here: 21 Day Fix Meal Plans. Also, view some of our Clean Eating Meal Plans and Clean Eating Recipes for inspiration.
- Create your shopping list (my view go-to 21 Day Fix Shopping List)
- Containerize! I love the square stacking containers you can use to prepare multiple meals at once. Be sure you know the 21 Day Fix Container sizes and measurements in case your containers are in the dishwasher or you lose one.
- Get your 21-Day Fix snacks ready. Corresponding colored baggies can be found at Target and Walmart.
- On a budget? Read ways to save money on 21 Day Fix Foods
- Having a hard time finding things at the grocery store? Check out our list of 21-Day Fix Foods Available Online
- Join our Clean Eating Fix group on Facebook for ideas
TRACKING RESULTS for 21-Day Fix
- Before and After Measurements – Read how to take measurements the right way, plus a free printable for your before-and-after measurements
- Take your before/after photos (Did you know you’re eligible for a FREE t-shirt when you submit your before and after photos? Details HERE)
- Print out your 21-Day Fix Tally Sheets and put them in your 21-Day Fix binder (just any 3-ring binder or folder)
- Or, use the 21 Day Fix app (available on iOs only right now) to track containers
- You can even print labels for your 21 Day Fix containers so you remember what to put in each one and how many servings are allotted per day. I used a Brother label maker to do mine.
- I also LOVE this creative idea for keeping track of 21-Day Fix servings.
- Or, use corresponding colored Sticky Notes to keep track of the servings of each color that you consume each day.
- Also, be sure to budget your time. Here is an idea of the 21 Day Fix Schedule. When will you fit in your meal planning? Workouts?
- Here are some 21 Day Fix Food Cards that you can print, laminate and keep in the kitchen for easy reference.
- Create jars of 21 Day Fix Seasonings mixes so they are ready for meal prep.
Also, don’t be afraid to ask questions as you go along. Here are some of the 21 Day Fix FAQs. If you’re wondering something, let me know so I can answer it for you! Want online support and accountability? Join MY next 21 Day Fix Challenge Group!
NOTE: Space in our current 21-Day Fix Challenge Group has been reserved. We will have another 21-Day Fix Challenge Group starting soon. Reserve your spot today! Follow this link to learn more about it: 21-Day Fix Challenge Group Sign-Up