My kids are always begging for apps and games to go with their favorite Disney cartoons and shows. The problem is that $3-$5 per app can add up quickly. Here are 10 Disney game apps that are completely FREE!
1. Inside Out Thought Bubbles: Help Riley sort out here memory bubbles: Joy, Sadness, Anger, Fear, and Disgust. Move through the lands inspired by the movie.
3. Where's My Water?: Help Swampy find his water through physics based puzzles.
4. Where's My Water? 2: Sequel to Where's My Water? with more puzzles.
5. Where's My Mickey?: Basically a “cousin” to Where's My Water?
6. Frozen Free Fall: Classic match game with your favorite Frozen characters.
7. Nemo's Reef: Create your own personal underwater wonderland with all of Nemo's friends.
8. Maleficent Free Fall: Another version of the classic matching game based on the Maleficent movie.
9. Wild About Safety (Lion King): Timon and Pumba share theme park safety tips and play a tick tac toe game.
10. Pictopia: Disney Edition: This is a picture based trivia game that can be played along with family a friends. It's great for a long car ride.
Plan on taking a trip to a Disney park anytime soon? You will definitely want to check out there articles:
- 18 Awesome Freebies at Disney Parks
- Disney Saving Tips: Advice for Saving Money at The Magic Kingdom
- Free Customized Maps
- Disney Smart Phone Tips
- Time-Saving Tip: Disney Rider Switch Pass
- Disney Photo Tips and Ideas: 50 Not-to-Miss Shots
- Disney Babies: 6 Tips for Taking Your Baby to Disney
- Disney Snacks: Best and Worst Snack Deals at Disney
- Healthy Eating at Disney: Healthy Snacks
- 6 Cool Things You Didn't Know You Could Do at Disney
- Discovering Hidden Mickeys
- Disneyland's Frozen Fun Area: Tips and Experience
Join our Mommysavers Deals group on Facebook for the latest updates daily.