It’s always fun to decorate for the season. Even if you don’t have a lot of cash to so purchase some of the cute Fall decor you see in local stores, no worries! Here are some fun easy DIY Home Decor Ideas:
1. Fall/Halloween Wreath: This wreath can be done any way you choose with any colored ribbons of accessories to match your decor and personal taste.
2. Fall Candle Holder: This is so cute and is made entirely from items that can be found at The Dollar Tree! Can’t beat that!
3. Fall Mason Jar Vases: Jars usually cost about $1 each at the craft store. Then you just need white paint. Then use stencils and copper paint or large stickers.
4. Cinnamon Scented Pine Cones: Not only does a bowl of natural pine cones on your coffee table look good, but it can make your home smell good too!
5. Candy Corn Banner: Can you believe this banner starts with just a paper plate and some paint!? This is something the kids would love to help with!
6. Burlap Garland: All this takes is Burlap, string, and minimal hand sewing skills. You can add some bright bows or ribbon to brighten it up.
7. Paper Pumpkins: This DIY craft can be done with solid or patterned paper making it fit your style. Older children can easily make these with adult supervision.
8. Stick Letters: Sticks, paper, cardboard, and glue. This is so simple and a great way to reuse nature in your home.
9. Autumn Leaf Mason Jar Candles: Here is yet another mason jar idea. Use fake leaves and these candle holders will last for years.
10. Paper Bag Fall Tree: This is another great craft to do with kids. A bunch of these trees would look great lining your mantel or running down the center of your Thanksgiving table.
Here are more fun Fall related articles: