Old Navy is one of the best stores around the get affordable clothing and accessories for the entire family. Here are several ways to save more money.
- Sign up for the email newsletter. You will get several emails a week alerting you to every single in store and online sale or deal.
- Sign up for text alerts. Text 6046 to 653-689 to get weekly deals.
- Coupons are better online. Usually, online coupon codes are a higher percentage than into coupons. If there is something specific you want, wait for a coupon code to become available.
- Stack up to 4 coupon codes online. Keep in mind that coupon codes generally exclude clearance, hot buys, one-day deals, etc.
- In-store One-Day Sales are awesome. Save up to 70% on everything from fleece, tank tops, tees, and flip-flops with one-day sales. Emails will tell you when they are. Usually there is a limit of 5 but the deals are worth the trip.
- Clearance markdowns happen Sunday and Monday. Confirm this in your local store. Going in right after the markdowns ensure the best selection.
- Find the best clearance deals in the store. The clearance seems pretty random in stores. You can find $2.97 tees next to $29.97 coats. It’s like a treasure hunt so keep digging! Sometimes stores also offer an EXTRA 30-50% off clearance prices. Those prices are the best!
- Save the most with seasonal clearance prices. These tend to happen mid-month throughout the year. Winter: January, Spring: April, Summer: July, and Fall: October.
- Clearance markdowns ending in $.47 are final clearance prices. If they price ends in $.97, it will be marked down further.
- Thursdays are new signage days. Again, confirm this with your local store. These are temporary price cuts that can be anywhere from 10-70% off regular prices.
- Wait for more savings. Within 6 weeks, new merchandise will go on sale by at least 40%.
- Wait for Supercash. You can earn $10 in Supercash for every $25 spent before coupons are applied to your purchase. Super cash can be redeemed at a future time as $10 off a $25 purchase.
Never miss a deal, tip, or recipe when you subscribe to our newsletter to the right of your screen —->