Rainy nights, winter nights, and drive-in movies are all great times to make these easy munchies. Each one is just 5 ingredients or less:
1. Crescent Roll Pizzas: So easy and delicious and the kids can help make them!
2. Baked Sweet Potato Chips with Fat-Free Chipotle Lime Dip: Get your sweet, salty, and crunchy, in a healthier way.
4. Buckeye Balls “Buckeyes” Recipe: Chocolate Peanut Butter Goodness: This is a traditional gourmet style treat that is really easy to make at home.
6. Cake Mix Cookies (Many Recipes): There are all different kinds and flavors for every taste.
7. Easy Apple Pie Bites: Such a good treat with fresh apples and none of the hard work required with pie making.
8. Marshmallow Pops: Try add-ons like graham cracker crumbs and toasted coconut.
9. Homemade Kettle Corn Recipe: No need to buy it out when it tastes so much better at home and makes the kitchen smell good.
10. Cinnamon & Sugar Pretzel Bites: Move over Auntie Anne's!
11. Fruit Fluff Dip: Such a great treat with any kind of fruit.
12. Homemade Fruit Roll-Ups: These can easily be made sugar-free and can be made is several flavors. For expensive fruits with strong flavor like blueberries and raspberries, use applesauce as your base.
13. Strawberry Pound Cake Recipe: A twist on a traditional cake.
14. Homemade Strawberry Ice Cream Topping: You will never buy store bought strawberry ice cream topping again!
15. Easy Four-Ingredient Homemade Granola Bars: Five ingredients if you add chocolate chips.
16. Dulce de Leche Popcorn Balls: This is another fun kid friendly treat that adults will definitely enjoy.
17. Homemade Tortilla Chips: The bagged chips can't even compare!
18. Easy Chewy Caramel Corn: 5 ingredients and 15 minutes from start to finish
19. Slutty Brownie Recipe: Easy and quite sinful
20. Easy Low Fat Ranch Dip: Only 2 ingredients!
Find MANY other great 5-Ingredient or Less Recipes on our Pinterest page.