Board books are one of the most awesome inventions for babies and toddlers. They allow you to hand a book to a little one to explore without worrying about rips and tears. Board books also make fantastic gifts for baby showers, new babies, first christmas, first birthday, and more.
Here are 20 baby board books under $5 with very high customer ratings:
*amazon prices can and will change at any time so keep that in mind before you make your final purchase.
1. On the Night You Were Born by Nancy Tilman
2. Giraffes Can't Dance by Giles Andreae and Guy Paker-Rees
3. First 100 Words by Roger Priddy
4. Guess How Much I Love You by Sam McBratney
5. Little Blue Truck by Alice Schertle
6. Chicka Chicka Boom Boom by Bill Martin Jr and John Archambault
7. Doggies by Sandra Boynton
8. Dear Zoo (A Lift a Flap Book) by Rod Campbell
9. Baby Touch and Feel: Animals by DK Publishing:
10. Where is Baby's Belly Button (Lift a Flap Book) by Karen Katz
11. You Are My Sunshine by Caroline Jayne Church
12. The Wheels on the Bus by Jerry Smath
13. Potty by Leslie Patricelli
14. Dr. Seuss's ABC: The Amazing Alphabet Book! by Dr. Seuss
15. Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes by Annie Kuble
16. Open the Barn Door by Christopher Santoro
17. Cars and Trucks from A to Z by Richard Scarry
18. the Monster at the end of this Book (Sesame Street) by Jon Stone and Michael Smollin
19. Happy Hippo, Angry Duck: a book of moods by Sandra Boynton
20. Five Little Monkeys Jumping on the Bed by Eileen Christelow
Note: Amazon prices can and while change at any time so be sure to check the final price before purchase.
Find information and ideas on our Ultimate Kids Board on pinterest.
Join our Mommysavers Deals page on Facebook for the latest updates daily.
Leave a Reply