This Christmas Poke Cake is super-moist and chock-full of chocolate and peppermint flavor. It’s all topped off with Cool Whip, Andes Peppermint Crunch Chips and crushed Oreo cookies. Nothing beats that combination!
Christmas Poke Cake
- 1 chocolate cake mix, any flavor chocolate
- 1 c. peppermint mocha dairy creamer
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 jar Smucker’s hot fudge sundae sauce
- 1/4 c. peppermint mocha dairy creamer
- 1 c. Oreos, crushed
- 1 tub (8 oz.) Cool Whip
- 1 1/2 c. Andes Peppermint Crunch Baking Chips (for the topping)
- 1 c. Oreos, crushed (for the topping)
Step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 13×9 inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray. Prepare and bake cake according to the directions on the box.
Step 2: When the cake is done baking, let it cool completely. Once it has cooled, use the bottom of a wooden spoon and poke 20 or more holes in the cake.
Step 3: In a small bowl, whisk together the sweetened condensed milk and 1 c. of peppermint mocha dairy creamer. Make sure to blend well. Then pour over the cake, trying to fill in the holes.
Step 4: Using the same bowl, whisk together the whole jar of Smucker’s hot fudge sundae sauce and 1/4 c. peppermint mocha dairy creamer. Make sure to blend well. Next, mix in 1 cup of the crushed Oreos.
Step 5: Spread the fudge and cookie mixture over the cake, making it as even as possible.
Step 6: Spread the whole tub of Cool Whip over the fudge and cookie layer.
Step 7: Sprinkle the top of the Cool Whip with the Andes Peppermint Crunch Baking Chips and crushed Oreos.
Step 8: Refrigerate for 4-6 hours, so that the sweetened condensed mixture can soak into the cake and it’s thoroughly chilled.
Other ideas for Christmas Treats:
- Red Velvet Cheesecake Bars
- White Chocolate Cranberry Bread Pudding
- Christmas Treats: Cranberry Pecan Pinwheels
- Christmas Treats: Jell-O Popcorn
- Easy (and Frugal) Baked Brie Recipe
- Christmas S’more Bars Recipe
- Christmas Wreath Appetizer: Veggie Pizza
- Christmas Treats: 25 Days of Holiday Recipes
- N0-Bake Christmas Treats
- Rice Krispies Christmas Trees Recipe
- Nutter Butter Reindeer Cookie Recipe
- Oreo Snowmen Pops Recipe
- Reindeer and Snowmen Mini Donuts Recipe
- Cranberry Pecan Pinwheels Recipe
- Santa Hat Brownie Bites Recipe
- White Chocolate Cranberry Bread Pudding Recipe
- Christmas Cookie Bark Recipe
- Chocolate Reindeer Cupcakes