I love beef stroganoff! It's very rich and filling and tastes really great after a cold day. This is my clean eating version of a classic comfort food.
Clean Eating: Beef Stroganoff (Crock Pot)
- 1 lb of lean stew meat
- 1, 8oz package of sliced mushrooms
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup beef broth
- 1 teaspoon 21 Day Fix All-Purpose Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon brown mustard
- 1 1/2 cups plain greek yogurt
- Add stew meat, mushrooms, onions, Worcestershire, beef broth, and seasoning to the crock pot.
- Cook on high for 4 hours or low for 8 hours.
- You will know it's done when the beef easily breaks with a fork.
- You may have to scoop out some of the liquid because you only want enough for a thin layer on the bottom of your crock pot for your sauce.
- Mix in the mustard and yogurt.
- Set crock pot on warm until you are ready to serve.
*Tip: For a thicker sauce, add more yogurt. Also add more seasoning at the end to taste.
I serve this with whole wheat egg noodles. Brown rice also works well.
*21 Day Fix Container Counts (approx): 1/2 green, 1 red, 1-2 yellow
Follow the rest of my clean eating journey HERE. Want all of my recipes? Check out the NEW site, Clean Eating Fix. You can even print them out! You can also Subscribe to the right of the screen to get deals and recipes right in your inbox. —–>
I am not sure how much Worcestershire sauce to put into recipe it does not mention in the ingredients section.
Hi! This looks great, but I’m wondering how much worcestershire sauce goes in the recipe for the stroganoff?
How much Worchestershire sauce?
You mention adding Worchestershire sauce, but how much? It’s not listed in the ingredient list.
Sabrina Storey says
In the recipe, it says to add Worcestershire sauce and it is not in the ingredients but all purpose seasoning is and never mentioned. Can you clarify?
Sabrina Storey says
I see the all purpose seasoning, still need to know how much Worcestershire sauce
Hello, how much Worcestershire, it’s not in the ingredient list. Also, how many servings is this? Thanks.
I haven’t made this yet (I will soon!) but I’ve used another recipe calling for 1 lb of beef that called for 1 tbsp of worcestershire.
How much worcestershire? It’s not on the ingredient list. Also how do you serve this? Is it 1 green=1serving?
I was also wondering how much worcestershire and how many servings? Thank you!