Honey Mustard in itself isn’t bad for you, it’s the store bought sauces that have extra preservatives. It’s really easy to make your own honey mustard at home. I love this recipe for lean pork loin chops.
Honey Mustard Grilled Pork Loin Chops
- 4 pork loin chops
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup brown mustard
- All-Purpose Seasoning
- First you want to pre-heat your grill and place a piece of heavy duty foil on your grill. *The foil will keep the juices from dripping down and the flames from coming up. Not only does it keep your grill clean but it keeps your food from burning.
- Sprinkle all purpose seasoning on both sides of the pork chops and put them on the foil in the grill, shut the lid and cook for 5-10 minutes, depending on the thickness of your chops.
- Flip them over and cook them for an equal amount of time.
- While that is happening, wisk your honey and mustard together to make your sauce.
- Baste one side of the pork chops with you honey-mustard and let the glaze cook for a couple minutes.
- Flip the chops again and baste the other side. Let them cook for another couple minutes.
- Remove and serve with rice and steamed veggies.
Here are more yummy clean eating recipes:
- Clean Eating Spice Mixes
- Clean Eating Shrimp and Broccoli Alfredo
- Clean Eating Turkey Meatballs (Freezer Meals)
- Clean Eating Meat Sauce (Freezer Meal)
- Clean Eating Cheeseburger Turkey Meatloaf (Freezer Meal)
- Clean Eating Taco Stack (Family Friendly)
- Clean Eating Cheesesteak Stuffed Peppers
- Clean Eating Stuffed Chicken Breast
- Clean Eating Chicken Gumbo
- Clean Eating Beef Stroganoff
- Clean Eating Turkey, Mashed Potatoes, and Corn
- Clean Eating Chicken Salad
- BEST Grilled Corn
- Grilled Broccoli
- Grilled Cabbage
- Clean Eating Glazed Carrots
- Baked Potatoes in the Crock Pot
- Clean Eating Mango Salsa
- Clean Eating Granola Bars (4 Ingredients)
- Clean Eating Sweet and Spicy Maple Pecans
- 16 Clean Eating Foods That Can Be Frozen
Never miss a deal, recipes or tip when you subscribe to the right of the screen —->