I put this recipe together several years ago based on something I read in a book. No joke! The main character was a personal chef and made roasted potatoes with parmesan cheese and I decided to replicate it (as much as I could without a recipe). It's been a hit with my entire family ever since. Best part is that it's clean eating and it's a fantastic comfort food.
Clean Eating Parmesan Roasted Potatoes
- 5-6 medium white or red roasted potatoes, peeled and chopped into large bit-sized pieces.
- 2 Tablespoons of olive oil
- 1/4 cup of shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 Tablespoon of All-Purpose Seasoning
- 1 Tablespoon dried onions
- 1 Tablespoon garlic powder
- Mix the olive oil, parmesan cheese, all purpose seasoning, dried onions, and garlic powder in a small bowl.
- Stir the parmesan mixture and potatoes in a large bowl.
- Spread into a glass baking pan.
- Bake at 375 degrees for about an hour or until potatoes are lightly golden on the outside and tender in the inside.
Find all of my clean eating recipes on Clean Eating Fix.
Never miss a deal, tip, or recipe when you subscribe to our newsletter to the right of your screen —->
Leave a Reply