I have been making different variations of this recipe for years. It's a very delicious and healthy alternative to a bagel pizza. It's simple but so good and so satisfying. The best part is that it cost about $1 per serving.
clean eating Toasted Bagel Pizza
- whole grain bagel, cut in half
- 1/4 cup of cheese (I used low fat sharp cheddar)
- 1 chopped plum tomato
- spices (parsley, oregano, basil, etc)
- Place the bagel on a baking sheet.
- Divide and sprinkle the cheese onto each of the bagel halves.
- Spread the tomato on top of the cheese.
- Sprinkle with spices
- Bake at 375 degrees for 15 minutes or until cheese is fully melted.
I also make an italian variation:
- sliced provolone
- chopped tomatoes
- dried basil
- dried oregano
Never miss a tip, recipe, or deal when you subscribe to our newsletter to the right of your screen —->