One of my favorite Starbuck's beverages is the caramel Apple Cider. Last fall a barista filled me in on the awesome way to make this $5 beverage for around $1 in my own home! Best part is that it's REALLY easy!
Copycat Starbuck's Caramel Apple Cider
- 12 oz Lucky Leaf Apple Juice
- 1 Tablespoon Starbuck's Cinnamon Dolce Syrup (1 liter bottle costs around $12 and lasts FOREVER)
- bottle of Reddi-Whip
- Smucker's Caramel ice cream Syrup (squeezable container)
* Any brand of apple juice, whipped cream, and caramel syrup will do.
- Mix and heat the apple juice and cinnamon syrup in a pot on the stove or a microwave safe bowl or mug.
- Once heated, stir again and top with whipped cream.
- Drizzle with caramel syrup.