This recipe is a good one to have on hand during the holidays are even any time that you find turkey breast marked down at the grocery store. It's very easy to cook and doesn't take nearly as long to cook at an entire bird. Plus it's not nearly as intimidating.
clean eating Turkey Breast
- Half Turkey Breast
- 21 day fix All-Purpose Seasoning to taste
- olive oil for basting.
- Remove the turkey from the package, rinse it under a stream of water and pat it dry.
- Spray the bottom of a glass baking pan with olive oil spray.
- Place the turkey in the pan bone side down.
- Baste with olive oil and sprinkle generously with 21 Day Fix all-purpose seasoning.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350 degrees for 25 minute per pound.
- Every 30 minutes check and baste the turkey.
- When it's golden brown, it's done. When you cut it open there shouldn't be any pink near the bone.
Most recipes call for butter for basting. Not this one and I think it's just as flavorful and moist as those made with butter.
You can also find a delicious clean eating recipes for mashed potatoes and corn.
Never miss a tip, deal, or recipe when you subscribe to our newsletter to the right of your screen —->
Leave a Reply