35+ easter Egg Decorating Ideas
Looking for new, creative methods of decorating Easter eggs? Here are 35+ Easter egg decorating ideas that are unique, loads of fun and super-easy for kids of all ages to do!
These Easter egg decorating ideas use hard-boiled, blown-out or plastic eggs.
35+ Easter Egg Decorating Ideas
- Volcano Easter Eggs – Make your eggs “erupt” with beautiful colors.
- Bambi Easter Egg Wrappers – Here's a mess-free way to decorate.
- Silk Wrapped Eggs – Old silk ties create the beauty, the bolder the color, the better the results.
- Color Crayon Eggs – Write or draw on plain eggs, once dipped in dyes, the secret pictures or words appear.
- Napkin Applique Easter Eggs – Use patterned paper napkins to achieve unique eggs.
- Golden Easter Eggs – Who wouldn't love to find this egg in their Easter basket!
- Textured Easter Eggs – 3 standard supply items is all it takes to create a multitude of different textured Easter eggs.
- Fabric Covered Eggs – Here's a very cheap and recyclable Easter egg decorating idea.
- Jeweled Easter Eggs – Bold colors and plastic gems make these stand out in the Easter basket.
- Natural Dye Easter Eggs – Here's a safe alternative to artificial colors.
- 4 Hershey's Egg Stencil Packs – A super-easy way for little ones to be able to decorate their eggs. Plus, printable stickers
- Swirled Easter Eggs – This decorating idea creates a beautiful marble effect.
- 5 Designer Easter Eggs – Create one-of-a-kind designs even one that looks dimensional.
- Crackled Easter Eggs – Super-easy, colorful hard-boiled eggs without the shells or use the pretty shells in a centerpiece.
- Frugal Easter Egg Dye – Easy, fast, cheap and only 3 supply items. Plus, the color combinations are endless.
- 13 fun different ways to decorate Easter eggs – Most of the ideas use items that you already have in your household. (Tie Dye, Ribbons, Rubber Bands, Sponge and Lace are just a few of the different ideas)
- Frugal Egg Dye Ideas – Kits, Kool-Aid, homemade and more
- Easter Egg Faux Pas – Brown eggs and stickers
Be sure to follow our Easter board on Pinterest.