Holiday decorating doesn’t have to be pricey. There are a lot of DIY projects that you can do for a fraction of store bought decorations. Many ideas can be used for what you already have or items that can be purchased at a thrift store.
I recently did I five day series on DIY holiday decorating ideas. In case you missed it, here they are:
- Frugal DIY Holiday Decor DAY ONE: Dollar Store Ideas
- Frugal DIY Holiday Decor DAY TWO: Homemade Wreaths Under $15
- Frugal DIY Holiday Decor DAY 3: Cool Indoor Uses for Holiday Lights
- Frugal DIY Holiday Decor DAY 4: Homemade Ornaments
- Frugal DIY Holiday Decor DAY 5: Holiday Card Display Ideas
Never miss a deal, tip, or recipe when you subscribe to ours newsletter at the right of the screen —–>