Holiday rice krispy treats: christmas Trees
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 package regular marshmallows or 4 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 teaspoon green food coloring
- 6 cups rice Krispies® (don't skimp! The real ones do make a difference)
- Mini red m&ms, red-hot candies or other candies for holly berries
- Rolo candies or mini Reese's peanut butter Cups for tree trunks
1. In large saucepan melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat. Stir in food coloring.
2. Add KELLOGG'S rice krispies cereal. Stir until well coated.
3. Using 1/4-cup measuring cup coated with cooking spray portion cereal mixture. Using buttered hands each portion into a cone-shaped tree. Decorate with frosting and/or candies. Best if served the same day.
Leave a Reply