Thanksgiving Turkey Cupcakes
- 24 ready-made chocolate cupcakes (box mixes work well)
- 24 cupcake liners – I think these orange cupcake liners look great
- Chocolate frosting
- Wilton Candy Eyeballs
- 1 small bag Candy Corn
- Orange and red M&Ms (your kids can sort the colors)
How to Make Turkey Cupcakes:
- Make the cupcakes according to box directions.
- Allow to cool completely.
- Frost the turkey cupcakes with chocolate frosting.
- Place five candy corn candies on the back of the cupcake for the turkey’s feathers.
- Next, place a dollop of frosting on the front of the turkey for the turkey’s head (if you have a piping bag, you may want to a plain piping tip. If you don’t have one, you can put your frosting in a ziplock bag and cut the tip off).
- Next, create the turkey’s face with the Wilton candy eyes, half an orange M&M candy for the beak and half a red M&M for the turkey’s wattle. I used a serrated knife to cut the M&Ms. Yes, some will break in the process… but consider them your reward for making such adorable cupcakes!
Want more turkey cupcakes? These Nutter Butter Turkey Cupcakes are super-cute too!