1. Sign up for the email list: Sign up online and get updated on all of the latests sales and coupons. Basically, you should NEVER go to Kohl's without a coupon there are just too many available throughout the week to ever go there without one. You don't even have to print it, just show it on your phone.
2. Get the Kohl's App: This is really cool! You can actually scan your Kohl's cash and coupons into the app so you have the on hand and stay organized.
3. Sign up for the FREE rewards loyalty program: It's called YES2You Rewards. Sign up on stores, online, or on the app. Show it when you check out and you will earn 1 point for every dollar spent. After you reach 100 points, you will get a coupon for $5.
4. Sales and clearance items can be stacked with coupons: Kohls coupons can be used on sale and clearance items as well. Clearance racks with items marked down by 80% are all over the store!
5. Seniors get a discount on Wednesday: If you are 55 or older, you can save an additional 15% on your purchase. That's on top of the in-store sales, clearance, and coupons.
6. Online coupon codes can be stacked: You can use up to a TOTAL of 4 coupon codes on any given order at Kohl's com. You can use one “percentage off” coupon and one free shipping coupon code per order. You can use up to 4 department specific coupons or up to 4 rewards codes (like Kohl's cash).
7. Use a kiosk to get FREE shipping with no minimum purchase. You will see kiosks set up all over Kohl's. If you don't find an item in the store, you can purchase it online right there. Only at a kiosk can you get FREE shipping all the time with no minimum purchase.
8. Ask the sales associate about coupon codes: Forget your coupon? Don't have a smartphone? No problem. If you simply ask the cashier about the current 15% off promotion (as an example), they will usually just give you the extra discount.
9. They are happy to price-match: Plus you can price match AND use your 15% off coupon on top of it! However there is some criteria.
- They will only price match with national competitors that have a brick-and-mortar store (like target, walmart, etc).
- You must have a current store ad with the price of the item you want to purchase.
- You can use your current store coupon and redeem Kohl's cash while doing a price match.
- They will NOT price match with whole sale clubs (like Costco).
- They will NOT price match form Buy One, Get One Free promotions.
- The Kohl's stores will NOT price match from Kohl's.com.
- You can price match at Kohl.com from a competitor but you can't use any coupon codes. You also need to send Kohl's and email with the link of the product you want to price match for verification.
10. You can get a price adjustment within 14 days of a purchase. If you bring in the receipt they will pay you the exact difference of the price. Example: Item was $19.99 (before coupons) and is now $17.99 (before coupons), they will pay you the $2 difference.
Never miss a tip, deal, or recipe when you sign up for our newsletter to the right of your screen —–>